Credits & Info
- File Info
- 6.7 MB
- 7 min 18 sec
- 4.26 / 5.00
Heard in 3 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.26 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 7,034 Plays | 668 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
This is a new perspective on the Masquerade scene in the theater production Phantom of the Opera. This piece was written for a novel in progress of that story. Or rather a retelling of it.
This piece contains a lot of orchestration in all forms, including a pipe organ at the end.