Credits & Info
- File Info
- 6.7 MB
- 3 min 42 sec
- 4.25 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.25 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 6,800 Plays | 1,180 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - General Rock
This is Bruce Faulconer's piece when Gohan goes Super Saiyan 2 while fighting Cell. I don't really like how it came out. The electric guitar stands out too much in the beginning, and just about everything else is imbalanced. Ever since I installed Play's newest version, things went crazy and I couldn't figure out why. I finally figured out I had to re-set Play's engine level to 5 and FL Studio's buffer length to about 12,000 samples (about 275). I don't want you to focus on this, but you can still hear spots in which instruments were spontaneously muted for no reason.
I'm hoping that once I get a new, more powerful computer that my productivity will increase.
Made using EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Gold and QL Goliath.
I am not affiliated with Faulconer Studios nor with any of its affiliates.
EDIT: I corrected the spelling of his name.