Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.1 MB
- 2 min 15 sec
- 4.12 / 5.00
Heard in 3 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.12 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 16,659 Plays | 618,730 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Heavy Metal
Ever since abigail williams released in the shadow of a thousand suns, I was fascinated by the cross of metalcore and black metal. Blackcore as it's being called. It addresses the shortcomings of either genre. Black metal gets more melody, metalcore gets more balls. Hope you like.
Used ezdrummer dfh, amplitube metal, a mic and fl8.