Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7.3 MB
- 6 min 25 sec
- 4.38 / 5.00
Heard in 4 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.38 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 52,305 Plays | 6,474 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Electronic - House
Hey everybody! After a long period of "writers" block, I got around to finishing my progressive house track (this one). So let's get started, eh? ;)
NOTE: This is an NG cut, so intros and endings have been changed from the original mix. Also quality has been reduced (160 Kbps), while the original is (320 Kbps). (Sorry I had to do it I can actually post this here on NG)
- I've been doing a lot of experimenting with filters and pads lately and I found that mixing white noise with a pad really changes a lot of things.
-This is probably the track that I used the most instruments on (6 Polysonic Synths, 4 Drum machines, 2 Samplers).
-I also was working up on the kick drum in this one and I discovered that a high-pitched shake offset just before a kick drum hit, sounds awesome (Thank you ReGroove mixer :P).
-Again with the stabby chords (I know, played out, right?), but I decided to take on a different approach than just the ordinary 1/8th note approach. I listened to a lot of music by Thomas Schwartz and if anyone takes a listen to him, you can definately hear the substance of him in this track.
Enjoy the tunes! Comments and rates are VERY MUCH welcome! :)
-Time Spent: 12-13 days (Most of it was just digressing with some other tracks)
-Program used: Reason version 4
-Samples used: Reason Sound Bank and xfrscd01 (Xfer)
-Influences: Thomas Schwartz (Jupiter Calling) and Deadmau5 (Jaded)
*I used Propellerhead's Reason 4 for this production (No VSTs used :P)