Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.2 MB
- 2 min 21 sec
- 4.06 / 5.00
Heard in 1 Entry!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.06 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 1,667 Plays | 137 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
NOTE: Can't edit v1.1, so I deleted all the others, and here you go, newgrounds. Can't believe you put up with me. :-) This is pretty much how i want it to sound.
What if life were a melody? It would be simple at some times...thunderous and chaotic at other moments. Even in the midst of all the pain...if you listen hard enough, you can make it through.
Just remember...life goes on.
My high school has gone through the suicide of one of our sophomores and the sudden deaths of two fathers of two juniors, all this past fall/winter.
This is my musical response to these grim happenings. God is there if you listen for him. Take it or leave it, newgrounds.
"Come, thou Fount of every blessing,
tune my heart to sing thy grace;
streams of mercy, never ceasing,
call for songs of loudest praise.
Teach me some melodious sonnet,
sung by flaming tongues above.
Praise the mount! I'm fixed upon it,
mount of thy redeeming love. "