Credits & Info
- File Info
- 6.5 MB
- 2 min 51 sec
- 3.98 / 5.00
Heard in 1 Entry!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
You might also enjoy:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 3.98 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 1,798 Plays | 122 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
Unfortunately, I'll never be able to finish this song. Know why? BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE A DEMO VERSION OF FL STUDIO AND MY COMPUTER DECIDED TO DO AUTOMATIC UPDATES BY SHARING AN INTERNET CONNECTION WITH A LAPTOP THAT I HAPPENED TO HAVE CONNECTED THROUGH AN ETHERNET WIRE!!!!
And I was right at the final orchestral finish section too! FUCK!
Oh well, well lemme comment on the song itself:
1) No drums at all. Percussion is present, but drums aren't. That's something I'm kinda proud of, since drums have pretty much been a staple in many of my songs.
2) Better focus and unity with this song than some of my others.
3) Better mastering than many of my other songs. Weird that I had the chance to master it really quickly just for a demo export before Automatic Updates killed the song.
4) Better chord control and key switching than many of my other works.
As you can tell, I'm really proud of this song, even though I never really got to finish it. Now to read the reviews and have my ego completely destroyed.......
hahaha jk I love reading reviews! As I always ask, please leave reviews so that I can improve my craft!