Credits & Info
- File Info
- 2.1 MB
- 2 min 15 sec
- 4.35 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.35 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 3,837 Plays | 393 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Electronic - Video Game
*Well, I just checked the TOP "ZELDA METAL" song on here. Seems, for the moment, I'm on TOP! Thank you everyone for the support. I do appreciate it. I hope to do more of the same sometime soon...*
Originally, this was done (somewhat this way) by my band when we first started doing shows. It was our Intro and people FLIPPED OUT when they heard it! SO, I got a hair up my ass and said, "Since I haven't heard a true Metal version of the Zelda theme... They haven't heard mine!!!"
Now I'll point out a couple of things:
1. The underlying melodies (from the original theme) are not in this. Reason: with the way the song is and the strength it has, I felt it NOT necessary to add it OR to learn it.
2. Other than the drums (MIDI program - EZDrummer - Drumkit From Hell) the guitar and bass are done by me.
3. I was going to add some Zelda sounds before, during and after the song to give it depth and make it sound like an interesting senario (Link and Ganon fighting in the rain and so forth...), BUT I got lazy and wanted to see if you guys enjoyed it.
Other than that, enjoy it for what it is!!