Credits & Info
- File Info
- 6.7 MB
- 3 min 40 sec
- 4.37 / 5.00
Heard in 2 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.37 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 35,097 Plays | 7,608 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
This song was written for the Represent a Country 2 contest in the Audio Forum. The country I chose... China!
I had lots of fun writing this song, and I hope everyone has an equally enjoyable time listening!
P.S. Whoever said that you need weird instruments and oddball pitchbends to sound Asian? :P
Learn your instruments! :D
The "koto" that comes in at 1:42, is NOT a koto! *gasp* It's actually the parent instrument to the koto, the Chinese Guzheng. http://en.wikipedia.org/w iki/ Guzheng
Edited it a little bit to make it sound a bit fuller in some parts.
Final edit to this song. This time strings. :D
::Represent A Country 2 Results!::
My song came in first place!
The scores for my song were:
Congrats to PenguinSam for getting second, Gasmasq for getting third, SownShadowFox for getting fourth, and zomgKerrie for getting fifth!