Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.9 MB
- 4 min 15 sec
- 3.74 / 5.00
Heard in 2 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 3.74 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 19,049 Plays | 3,176 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Heavy Metal
It's songs like this that make you realize how far you've come. This is definitely one of my best, and my current favorite. Melody, heaviness, solos, everything.
For the intro, used a lot of atmospheric effects and panned guitar noises. Threw a phaser on some stuff, used lots of reverb and delay. For the heavier part, just used my regular tone.
I wanted this song to be heavy, but eventually lead into a progression. I threw in the piano that I used in Better than Nothing, I love that effect. For the intermission after the first chorus, I had a phaser, chorus, and wah pedal set half way for the tone. Sounded fricking awesome. I used about the same bass tone, except I turned the treble up a tiny bit.
For the solo, just used my normal methods. Awesome harmonies, tapping, blah blah. Good stuff, beautiful to listen to. For the drums, EQ'd snare, kick, cymbals, and toms separately. Different method to EQ/set effects on each, I think they turned out great. I was going for a AILD/killswitch sound, I got close.
Anyway, I love this song. Enjoy you crazy metalheads \m/
JohnMusic (C) 2009