Credits & Info
- File Info
- 437.3 KB
- 23 sec
- 4.20 / 5.00
Heard in 1 Entry!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.20 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,273 Plays | 235 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
This is a short theme of when Ferlon and Marion meet in the flash adventure game, Quest of Eve.
Well, it's been a while, but I can honestly say that this game is looking brighter with each passing day. Quest of Eve is one of the most vast adventure games that I've ever had the privilege of leading and designing in flash. The artwork is just simply amazing, and I think having the programmer of Griswold the Goblin just makes the game's actionscript and coding top notch quality. Because of these reasons, I had to make sure the music matched that quality equally. I composed for an orchestra and they pretty much went all out crazy over the game. I do hope you'll check the game out when it is released in July of this year. It will available here on Newgrounds and I hope you enjoy the hard work Boutista has been putting into this project!