Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7 MB
- 7 min 39 sec
- 4.42 / 5.00
Heard in 1 Entry!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.42 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 8,405 Plays | 980 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Electronic - Video Game
(Edited January 26th-> Changed one note. Not much of an update)
I managed to get a hold of an orchestral vst and wanted to try it out. So Instead of fixing all the things wrong with my other songs I started on this. It's probably my best Orchestral attempt to date.
Each part is independent and fairly short. They don't flow into each other because it originally started out as an experiment on doing lost woods orchestral style. I liked how it sounded so I tried a few more themes and it grew from there. I then rearranged them and grouped them in the same file and thats whats here.
They're all short because the collection as a whole began to get too long and I had to keep lowering the bitrate to make it under the file size limit. So I had to cut out some of the other themes and shorten the ones I had.
Anyway I'm starting to ramble so the themes are in this order:
1. Hyrule Field (0:00-1:17)
2. Lon Lon Ranch (1:18-2:14) 3. Kokiri Forest (2:15-2:56)
4. Lost Woods (2:57-3:38)
5. Windmill Theme a.k.a Song of Storms (3:39-4:58) 6. Ganon's Theme (5:00-5:51)
7. Temple of Time (5:52-6:44)
8. Zelda's Lullaby (6:46-7:38)
(P.s. Also the volumes pretty low. I have yet to hear this on anything but my headphones and crap moniter speakers, so I'll be making adjustments to volumes and things over time. Sorry for the text wall. :/ )
(I'm always open for suggestions and improvements)