Credits & Info
- File Info
- 5 MB
- 3 min 16 sec
- 4.11 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.11 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 11,323 Plays | 446 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Heavy Metal
Not much changed on this remastering, but enough to make it better. :D
(thanks to all the reviewers on the old submission, you made this song better)
Ok, this is a little recording I made on one of my voyages working on a container ship. An especially FUCKED UP and long voyage (4 months). Lots of anger, lots of doubts, quite simple song.
Enjoy! Here are the lyrics:
I can't remember the day I arrived.
I just remember I was full of fear.
All was new, the people were strange.
All turned old, the people turned away.
What the hell was I thinking
What happened to all my dreams
I need to find someone to blame
To ease my mental pain
How long have I stayed here
How long til I disappear
How long have I stared at the sea
How long till I am free
Too Long. (x4)
You can't imagine how hard I tried
To stay sober - it worked for a while
To endure this reality
You have to drink, to keep your sanity
Everyday is always the same;
Wake up, work and fall asleep
My hands ache and are full of scars
I can hardly play my guitar
Too Long. (x4)
Is there a way to escape from hell? (x3)
Is there a way to escape from this hell hole?
To escape from this hell hole
FUCK YOU. I'M GOING HOME.