Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.3 MB
- 3 min 37 sec
- 4.15 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.15 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 8,522 Plays | 2,173 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - General Rock
There is no other song I have written on my own of which I am more proud. This song grew out of a fledgling of an idea and took shape through my own months of writing as well as in the recording process with Joesph Blair. It went from an acoustic solo to a straight three and a half minutes of groove with an edge.
This song will mess with your mind. Catchy is not what you know it to be.
EDIT: Top pick of the week after only having gone on for a few hours. I have to say thank you to everyone who took the time to listen to this track and give it such an outstanding rating. Feel free to check out my own info at www.WesleyBoynton.com, and the info for this project as it rolls along at http://www.entersubhyster ia.com. My album is also on iTunes, the album name is called Hemiola (Artist: Wesley Boynton).
If you like this, check out two other songs from Joseph and I:
http://www.newgrounds.com /audio/listen/195305 (Outlive and Outlast)
http://www.newgrounds.com /audio/listen/165966 (Drunk Punched in the Pneumatic Pressure Gauge)
I love NG. Great place.