Credits & Info
- File Info
- 5.1 MB
- 5 min 33 sec
- 4.23 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.23 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 8,491 Plays | 1,031 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
This song was made for someone I love and care about very deeply. I couldn't begin to be thankful enough for all that I have been blessed with, and love is just the beginning of my life here on Earth.
What good have you done in your lifetime and what bad? Does it really matter now that all has passed? Looking back, I can see a bunch of mistakes and screw ups I've committed. But, this is what motivates me to continue further and push harder through life as I try to make the best of my faith and the challenges I am presented with. Not everyone believes what others do and not everyone agrees with others opinions, but I know that we all can make our lives better as a new year approaches. We all can make a decision that will reshape our lives and mold us into something brand new and pure.
What will your decision be this new year?