Credits & Info
- File Info
- 965.4 KB
- 1 min 2 sec
- 3.32 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 3.32 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 1,605 Plays | 128 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
This is my first ever classical song, and I'm putting it up here to se what people think. Normally I do all sorts of electronica and techno, but I love the scores from movies, and wanted to make something simillar.
This song is all about waking up (possibly in a dream) and finding yourself in some strange, beautifull fantasy lang (Cheesy, i know). The first half takes place as you begin to stirr, and notice that something is wrong. There are unfamilliar smells in the air, and you can hear foreign birds and waves crashing on a beach. You become extreemly frightened, yet curious... You are eager to find out what this place is.
The second half is when you open your eyes and look apon a world of wonder. Exotic plants are everywhere, colourfull birds occupy the canopy, while unknown animals stalk the undergrowth. You cannot believe what you see in this magical land, yet you long to explore it! Never in your wildest dreams have you ever imagined a place like this...untill now! ;D
If anyone visualises anything from listening to this, let me know in a review! Also, please help me to improve my classical music composition, I one day wana be like good ol Maestro, who we all look up to ^_^