Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3 MB
- 3 min 15 sec
- 4.09 / 5.00
Heard in 3 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.09 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 21,708 Plays | 3,230 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
There are days of terrible tragedy like the kind we can never feel. The kind so great, so moving, the very notion of it sets our spirits ablaze with a passion both deep and unnerving.
where thousands of people pick up their blades and stand beside their brothers in front of their beloved home's wall. As their home has taken care of them, this day they would lay their lives down for her. They see the enemy approaching fast, their souls ablaze as brightly as their own. Just as much as they wish to protect this land, they wish to bring ruin to it.
This day, as clouds block out the sun and the rain hides the tears of courage and fear mingled in one, they raised their shields and ran forward.
For this day, was a day of war!
If you'd like to know when new songs are out, please free to join our mailing list by copy pasting this link into your browser window, and then putting in your email address!
http://www.reverbnation.c om/SymphonyOfSpecters?add _email=true
without the spaces!