Be a Supporter!

When you start a spaceship

Download this song! Lights Expand Collapse

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Sep 16, 2008 | 5:25 PM EDT
File Info
Song
641.2 KB
50 sec
Score
3.56 / 5.00

Licensing Terms

Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.

Score:
Rated 3.56 / 5 stars
Plays & Downloads:
514 Plays | 83 Downloads
Share Links:
Genres:
Electronic - Techno
Tags:
None

Author Comments

So if a sheep has five goats. And each of these five goats save one hath two score pebbles shoot out of their eyeballs. Than how many murderers shalt be executed for A. causing pebbles to doth destroy sheep eyeball (plural) and B. purposely use archaic sounding English for to sound like funny someone?.

But in all seriousness, read the description. This tells 60% of it. The other 40% is that I made it in School today, (film class, we got to spend this one class getting used to Garageband on the schools Mac machines).

Reviews


antoniolopezantoniolopez

Rated 5 / 5 stars

fuck yea sounds great

all you need is a longer one with a techno or trance mix


notld224 responds:

Like I said, I made this in a single 1.25 hour class :)
But you're right, it should be longer, although it is Techno. Maybe it switches sound samples too often and abruptly for your tastes?