Credits & Info
- File Info
- 1.8 MB
- 49 sec
- 4.19 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.19 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 12,106 Plays | 1,987 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Hip Hop, Rap, R&B - Hip Hop - Modern
EDIT - I uploaded a different mix, the vocals will hopefully be audible throughout the song now.
War-Spawn is awesome and rapped over my previous rap loop. :3
Gimme 16 bars, I'll give you limitless potential.
N***as study my flow just to use me as a stencil.
Murk ya n***as on ya venue with only a pencil.
Instrumental in your mental blowing up your rentals
Cuz you jackin flows, recycled every last word
Only thing you ever stole was a Jay-Z verse
You street n***as keep bluffing, so the heat I keep pumpin
Lyrical ammunition giving you liposuction
Cuz now you losing weight with the way words spray
Half your frame replaced with dirt and wordplay
Cuz I do you dirt no matter what the words say
I hope you feel offended, cuz that's my word's way
So they say I got a way with words, the way I play with verbs
Nouns and adjectives, yeah they remain so cursed
Metaphors with forces that ends beginnings like abortions
Similes similar to enemies gettin offed with...
Congrats to Spawn - without him, this would just be another loop! :D
Original loop version - http://www.newgrounds.com /audio/listen/170887