Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7 MB
- 15 min 12 sec
- 4.12 / 5.00
You might also enjoy:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.12 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 1,579 Plays | 112 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Voice Acting - Voice Demo
The Bjra Method 1 - WRITER'S BLOCK
Six Steps in a nutshell:
1) Don't call it writer's block, you simply "aren't feeling it" and "aren't in the zone"
2) Leave your computer and do something unrelated if you aren't in the zone, come back later, repeat if still not feeling it
3)if you start getting out of the zone, caring too much about what people think, start to wonder if "x" sounds good, do step 2
4) Watch for Inspiration constantly, it comes when your away from your computer. when you get a hunch, immediately remember it and go work on it
5) Stop caring about what people think about your music WHILE your making it. No one has heard it yet lmao. if these thoughts pervade your mind, save and exit the song. Do step 2.
6) Get emotional, excited while your making your songs! this will propel you into "the groove" or "the zone"
Lol i even listen to this thing to remind myself of these XD
Haven't seen any guides at all for how to become better at music production, so I'm gonna try to break some waves with this guide. In here I basically go over what I do to deal with writer's block.
If you like the guide, or find it helpful in anyway, pass it on! Drop some criticism in a review if ya hate it, so when i do future installments I can work on the issues and create a better end product.
hopefully some of you will try to best this guide and we can get some good guides on how to make music better :)
EDIT: I need idea's for the next installment. ASK QUESTIONS! The most asked questions will be answered!