Credits & Info
- File Info
- 4 MB
- 2 min 54 sec
- 4.20 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.20 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 74,526 Plays | 2,330 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
I recently read a user post that the Song of Storms (aka, Windmill Hut) does not mix with the Classical genre. Keeping that in mind, I set out to make this song and hopefully convince people otherwise.
This specific arrangement is for solo piano and incorperates the Serenade of Water in both the intro and outro. I was very liberal in my remixing of the source material, but the original melody is hidden in there somewhere. ;)
I feel as though this is my best piano work to date. I worked on multiple edits before getting this to its current state and recieved invaluable advice from multiple people. I have always had difficulty building climaxes but feel quite satisfied for once. Also, I finally figured out how to accurately work tempo changes. There is no way I could have worked some of the fermatas if not for learning this tempo change technique.
I put a great deal of effort into this and would appreciate any comments. Advice and criticism is welcome so long as you are not blatently rude. As always, I read and respond to every single review.
Thank you for listening,