Credits & Info
- File Info
- 4.4 MB
- 3 min 11 sec
- 4.11 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.11 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,363 Plays | 256 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
First off, this song is also a bit of an experiment (like all of my songs.) However, this one was a bit different- after the comments on Finale about the song sounding a bit dry, I decided I'd try and find some solution to that problem.
I think I have. For this song, instead of completely mastering it in Reason, I split it into a multitrack, loaded those into FL, and mastered from there. Why? Simply because I know how to master better in FL- there are a few VSTs I've become very familiar with, and Reason's mastering suite is slightly limiting.
Anyways, there you have it. My July MAC submission for Sorrowed Tears.
Vote for me. I haven't even placed in a single MAC yet- it's really kind of sad. :D
GUILT TRIP GUILT TRIP GUILT TRIP
... is it working?
Whenever I listen to this song, I imagine someone standing outside of a building of some type, by a cobblestone road, while it rains. The road turns into a bridge at the next intersection, crossing over a Venetian canal.
That's just my image, though. What's yours?