Credits & Info
- File Info
- 2.7 MB
- 2 min 1 sec
- 4.05 / 5.00
Heard in 1 Entry!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.05 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 12,161 Plays | 1,133 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
A song created for the MAC contest, which you can read up about over at http://www.newgrounds.com /bbs/topic/900800
Uploading the video which goes with it soon, I swear ;D! It will be eventually viewable on my profile page.
Regarding the piece itself, it's a soft gentle opening, of a very ethnic, fantasy oriented setting. A warm and sorrowed vibe which empowers itself gradually, until it builds up a tense chaotic anger, that resolves almost instantly later on, to end again, on the same gentle note it started off on. The title refers to the world to which this song belongs, it forms and is created from darkness, nothingness, and ultimately that is where it will return.