Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7.3 MB
- 7 min 58 sec
- 4.09 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.09 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,192 Plays | 139 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Classic Rock
A song that was once one hell of a lot longer, condensed and compressed to fit listening needs [ie not just get bored straight away]. This is the final track on the album, possibly the longest track on Newgrounds as far as I can tell, and is AWSOME live [we slip a few solos in here and there when we do play it]
Its a song [if you must know] about a Heroine [ie female hero, not drug] who faces something/someone evil. Basically just about an ongoing battle between good and evil - and basically describes every superhero final battle ever told in a story [or atleast elements of it].
Please remember that we were only 15 when we recorded this [so that was 4 years ago now], and that our recording style was - lets just say different - from what it is now. We have new recordings coming out soon - I promise that I'll get something on newgrounds of superior quality.
Check out THE FALLING ASHES on FACEBOOK [where you can listen to the album FREE], or MYSPACE [which has been dead for a while now]; and if you are feeling really retro, goto our home at www.thefallingashes.co.uk
Thanks for listening!