Credits & Info
- File Info
- 4.9 MB
- 3 min 36 sec
- 4.12 / 5.00
Heard in 2 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.12 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 12,227 Plays | 1,076 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Heavy Metal
This is a song that took me 4 days to make. My first ever "deadline" song. I made this for a game that some students at the swedish academy of Chalmers made. The song is for a boss fight and I tryed to make something that sounds like an adventure and has alot of action in it.
The song has alot of flaws since I only had 4 days to make it. But I think turned out rather ok.
I use VST instruments for the drums and the symphonic sounds. But the guitars n bass are "real".
I play them myself.
Zero Voters ... Please , tell me what's wrong.