Credits & Info
- File Info
- 2.5 MB
- 2 min 45 sec
- 4.16 / 5.00
Heard in 3 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.16 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 3,164 Plays | 303 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
An astronaut floats in space all alone. This is a song that represents loneliness and isolation. It's in 3/4, so it's easy to dance to, if you're from the 18th century, and have a big white wig on your head. =P
I really enjoyed writing this song, and I hope that I can take this back to the traditional form of composition, and notate it out, because I made sure that when I was writing this, it would be possible to perform on a piano/keyboard, unlike some of my other compositions that would require more than two hands to play. So, I'd like to learn how to play my own composition, lol, but for now, here's what I made with my computer. A live recording wouldn't have the delay and panning, so I think it'll work out well as a performance piece and as a digital composition.
I hope you like it, the first 5 (or so) notes are quite random, and are there to break the mood before the actual song begins. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy, take your mind to the deepest corner of space, where you are all alone.
Don't forget to rate and review, I'd love to know what you think of my music, all reviews are appreciated.