Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.9 MB
- 4 min 15 sec
- 3.25 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 3.25 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 1,133 Plays | 101 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Voice Acting - Voice Demo
This is designed as a way of demoing my own voice talents. To clarify I'm not American (hopefully the file won't betray that), though I can do varying amounts of American accents. I can also do quite a few British accents as well. Some of the voices I can do in terms of accents and specific characters (to give you an idea of my range) include;
Received Pronunciation (Think old school BBC)
New York (Brooklyn)
I can also greatly vary the pitch, tone and speed of any of these accents. I can also do impressions of the following characters;
Strong Bad, Homestar Runner, The Cheat, Strong Mad, Homsar (Homestarrunner.com)
Paxton Fettel (F.E.A.R.)
Beavis and Butthead
Cartman (South Park)
And as an added party piece I can recreate most of the "Awesome" series of flash animations almost pitch perfectly from start to finish.
If you are interested in using me in a Flash Animation I am more than happy to work for free provided I get full credit within the submission and I have your permission to include it in any future work portfolios I may wish to put together. Contact me via my Newgrounds account and I will get back to you as soon as possible.