Credits & Info
- 4.70 / 5.00
Share this submission?
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
Yeah I know what happens at the end on heavenly sword. Just saying, the game tanked. hopefully that happened to Bayonetta, because this game has the most fun i had playing a game all year (so far). Filled with some ridiculous set pieces and awesome game play mechanics , it never take itself too seriously and thanks to that you get a game that just get crazier and crazier all the way through the ending credits .
sure god of War 3 will trump it graphically , but will it do it with its gameplay? Not unless you have Kratos pole dancing a Cyclops to death.
Also let me lump my Mass effect rant here since I forgot to poast it last time:
Mass effect is awesome. Why? Because:
- The combat is soo much better here since ME1. Like leagues better. This is aided by the fact that the engine is now technically more competent and we get frame drops. Is all smooth like butter. Guns also feel better.
- Missions are no longer of the category. Each one feels unique or has a unique setting.
- the sense of humor in this world is awesome! Take a trip to the bar on illum to see the bachelor party. Hilarious.
- The cast : their mostly a good bunch. Thane and Legion are cool, But Mordin is the Best! He can buts cap in your ass and while singing Gilbert and Sullivan!
- Suicide mission : that thing was tense. Feeling unsure if every decision was the right one. It also feel nice that, as opposed to ME1, you get the sense that the whole team is working together.
- Banging your secretary . Aaalllllright!
Now what was not so awesome?
- The lack of Mako!! What the hell people?! If you were the people complaining about the Mako then you suck! There was nothing wrong with the mako. what was wrong was that it was use in horribly made random landscape 90 % of the time. The Mako provided a greater sense of scale to the battles, which is missing in ME2.
- Loading times. I actually miss elevators now. The loading times are the same but , at least with the elevators it cut you out of the immersion as loading screen does . also ,you got some in team banter (take Garrus and Tali to the citadel for some hilarious commentary on the issue)
- The final boss. I can take the story reason for it to look that way but the design route they took the best IMO. Especially when you see the concept art of the early versions, which were much more interesting.
- Fuck you Grunt , not Wrex!
good times people, good times
also vote . please?