Support NATA 2014
Star Commerce

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

Views
2,445
Score
4.64 / 5.00

Date
06/08/2013
Category
Illustration
File Info
1488 x 1049 px
JPEG
1.1 mb
Tags
scifi
landscape
environment
futuristic

Share this submission?


Related Stuff

More art from this artist:


echocharliedelta_next-war_medium echocharliedelta_mark-iv-proto-mjolnir_medium echocharliedelta_rangers-2038_medium echocharliedelta_reaction_medium echocharliedelta_self-defense-units_medium echocharliedelta_stratolifter_medium echocharliedelta_goodbye-you_medium echocharliedelta_rhino-knight_medium

Licensing Terms

You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:

Attribution:
You must give credit to the artist.
Noncommercial:
You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
No Derivative Works:
You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.

Author Comments

I needed to get this out of my system.
Extra pun points!

Matte-digital painting.

Reviews


PoisonHeartPoisonHeart

Rated 5 / 5 stars Jun 8, 2013

did you PAINT this every bit? jesus. so grungey, grimy, clean and spotless. how to express the way this makes me feel i don't know. could watch it for hours, yeah i mean WATCH: this painting tricks my eyes bad.

ps: is that the bad robot from Tarboy in the sign on the dock closest?


People find this review helpful!
EchoCharlieDelta responds:

No not at all, this was actually part of a matte-thumbnail series. Matte painting usually makes use of digital painting over a collage of a dozen or even two dozen stock photos, either for textures or for quick environmental paintings to show a specific scene or atmosphere. So I can't take credit for painting every square inch because 60% of this is photo manipulation and the other 40% is digital painting.