Credits & Info
- 4.43 / 5.00
Share this submission?
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
Free request. Evil cult leader with a siren serpent knows you literally cannot refuse his offer.
sketches: http://marikbentusi.tumbl r.com/post/55247960092
- dude what you doing with that lighting
- dude I mean have you even seen how crappy it plays off of those pieces of cloth
- no you don't, because you put blurry effects on fucking everything again and that's even why you uploaded a non-blurry version on tumblr, urgh
- messy and strong as fuck lineart that's at least completely outshined around McDude's head
- crappy metal effects on serpent
- messy as hell background with no sense for color composition whatsoever
- also no sense for texture
- horrendous ""low angle"" shot on the face that you kept redrawing like a dozen times - and it shows!
- tons of detail lost in the shadows, now only available for viewing on tumblr. Again. dafuq.
- crappy perspective in general
- ill-designed atmosphere
- overly reliant on dusk lighting AGAIN
- really bad shading on the hand, especially the finger. No I don't care that you wanted it to pop out to guide viewer attention down a straight line from the incoming light on the top down to... well, the finger tip.
- no idea how architecture works, sketches tons of little dudes for the BG but didn't give a toss about the actual building. Well at least the attention is supposed to be on the cultists and the torn cloth is at least *something* different to look at
- those are straight outta BIinfinite tho, so no cookies for you