Credits & Info
- 4.83 / 5.00
Share this submission?
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
Sketches and alt version: http://marikbentusi.tumblr.com/post/66122756331
Commission. Took a lot of fiddling and I ended up going with lots of different clashing flame styles in trying to nail down the look.
- poor overall color management and contrasting
- boring perspective and composition
- bad texture drawing if any (esp. face)
- almost no depth/looks very flat
- poor anatomy and posture as well as derpy facial expression
- linework too thick and too dark
- smudge-reliant shading
- chainmail barely identifiable
- pokers too thin
- terrible metal reflections
- Hard Mix-like pixel destructions all around the high contrast areas
- flames still don't look decent, can't support the atmosphere
- figure at the stake barely recognizable as a silhouette
(- poor layer management behind the scenes)