Credits & Info
- 4.10 / 5.00
Share this submission?
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
Commission I at first thought couldn't do for the short deadline on a heavy timezone difference, so I whipped up a portrait first... then actually manged to do the real commission on top in a few hours, all still in the deadline.
Bottom sketches in the tumblr post are a little bonus for paying above average.
- way too heavily reliant on dusk lighting
- dayum son that skin made from sweaty metal or why is it so fucking shiny in some places, especially the portrait?
- that's some wonky (and again way too hard) lineart here'n'there
- leg she's standing on looks weird, even if it also looked weird on the ref
- not sure if stylized hueg manganime head or tiny fists of rage
- where muh textures at, brah
- are you actually seriously getting worse at cel'ing this?
- pose weirdly stiff despite concept, bad folds
...I don't know why I just took the piss out of my own critique, I guess it's just funnier but no less valid that way for me.