Credits & Info
- 4.40 / 5.00
Share this submission?
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
Commission. A necromancer type.
- rendered the entirety of the cliff beneath the waves because I thought I'd be going for a more transparent style. Whoops
- waves look really bland and weird, but I guess at least they have some texture
- which can't be said of the cliff
- dude wtf you call that mask gradient a stone texture? At least go over it with a multiply brush ya dolt
- well you did a light blue overlay to show refracting water light. So I guess it's not all bad
- blue light + already pale skin = LORD GREYSKIN, urgh
- lazy as fuck clouds and sky tex. Surprised the shadows have a multiply grad on top.
- scythe looks like it had an oil bath
- way too blue shine on shoes due to multiply shadows
- wonky perspective all over this
- not enough diagonals in composition to make up for the in itself static pose
- way too hard lines and just thoroughly bland surface rocks
- hella wonky shadow left by protag on ground
- holy crap I knew you wanted to make it look more anime-ish in this one for the commissioner, but have you SEEN how that chin is placed and how flat that face is?!