Credits & Info
- 4.79 / 5.00
Share this submission?
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
Whoops, forgot to upload this commission.
Version w/o BG: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22370734/Commissions/BigMcLargehuge/BigMcLargehuge%20WIP4.1.png
- messy lighting and color sections everywhere due to crappy layering for these many overlapping objects
- nonexistant skin textures that clash hard with more detailed eye wrinkles
- no good eyecatcher since it's in the middle and the eye journey's supposed to circulate huge face->hair->snakes->viking dude
- plain ugly lighting and lightning effects that doesn't make the scene look powerful enough
- speaking of which, hammer detail's almost entirely lost in the sphere of bloom
- flowy hair way too flowy and straight, not wild enough
- bigface's hair pretty nonsensical in the name of composition
- which as previously remarked is pretty schizophrenic
- bad shine on snake skin and bigface's eyes
- simplistic ugly ~dramatic steam~ from the hammer light that further subverts the composition in order to emphasize viking dude's charging movement
- bad shadows cast from objects onto other objects (top snake, viking dude's shadow on the huge face, etc)
- outlines too hard and dark
- ugly makeshift bright outline around the leg that's supposed to create contrast between character and his cast shadow
- said shadow's not nearly as energetic as the rest of the picture despite being quite prominent composition-wise